Friday, March 27, 2009

The sky~


My mum went to school for sport's day today and won't be back for quite sometime...
MyEm0.Com
That's a big opportunity for me and my bro to use the computer all day!
Wakakakakaka!!!

Unfortunately...
I have violin lesson today = =
And I had to walk to my teachers house this time...
Walk?!
MyEm0.Com
I don't wanna walk!!!(Although it's just a 5 minute walk)

Plus...
It's so hot!!!
The sun is blinding me!!!
Once you step outside, you can really feel the heat of the sun...
It's like being microwaved!!!
Arghhhhh!!!
And how am I supposed to carry my violin case + bag + umbrella at the same time??

MyEm0.ComHaizzzz...

The only good thing about walking there was I took lots of photos of the sky^^
I really love the clouds today^^
Hehe^^
Scroll down and let's take a look^^







I love this angle^^


Hehe^^
My violin case^^


Shadows ~


Love this shadow pic too~



Kaka~
Snapped this right in front of my friend's house^^

Violin teacher's house~
Hehe^^


On the way...
Lalalalalala~
Or was it going home??
Dunno...


This is the view of the sky from inside my house~


See the BIG goldfish in the sky??!!!
Catch it for me^^



I wonder how it feels to be high up in those clouds looking down?

The sky looks so peaceful...

Fluffy white clouds floating above our heads

the sun peeping out from a corner

Perhaps laughing at us

calm and at peace with itself

But at times it roars with rage

Striking it's fists everywhere...

Screaming and cursing

then it softens into rain...

Pouring down endlessly...

Sometimes the sky turns a gloomy grey

As if sad and unhappy

But at night it becomes peaceful again...

As if the tantrums never happened...

Emotions after emotions

It's still the same

It's still looking down and laughing at us^^





I wanna be free like the sky!!!



P/s: I wrote this right at the spot...
Without planning...
So it's a bit lousy...







MyEm0.ComBored~
Even though I can use the computer but I'm still bored...
It's like my life has turned meaningless...
Haizzz...
Sitting in front of the computer...
Chatting with friends once in a while...
Updating my blog...
Ransacking my brain's for new ideas...
How I miss my life before SPM though it's kinda stressful...


MyEm0.ComHaizzz...



MyEm0.Com
Bu-bye...




4 comments:

vcwanyi said...

wow~
those pic were awesome~
pretty cute especially those clouds.
like 棉花糖~

Spiral Riynn said...

Haha... Thanks~

Anonymous said...

你要不要考虑,去做摄影师?

Spiral Riynn said...

= ='''