Friday, March 6, 2009

Weird + crazy signs



I'm posting this just to keep my blog updated...
= =
These few days I have been watching Code Geass^^
Interesting...
I recommend it to anyone who likes geniuses, big fighting robots, and blood baths...

Now I'm gonna watch Ben Ten: Alien Force
Don't blame me for being childish...
The episodes are superb^^
Won't be back soon...
Miss me...
Hehe

T____T

I found this interesting + hilarious mail in my oh-long-forgotten-mailbox...
I think many of you might have seen this before...
But... So what? Who cares?





Huh?? What the hell?!!


Aren't the lines supposed to be straight??


It's always on... Lolx

Trespassers...
Beware of the ___??


Caution... Falling people...
Is this a joke??
This is a joke right?


Haha...
Zebra crossing...


I dunno what this means though...


Wow...
That's one great speed limit sign!!!


Speed limit....
Men>140
Women>35

Hey! I don't need anyone telling me how fast am I supposed to go!!!


Lolx...
Creative


Everyday's a valentine huh?


Nice sign^^
T____T


Huh??
Touching wires causes instant death and you still want me to pay up??
You nuts??


Like anyone will be so retarded to do that....
Fishing in toilet bowl... wow...

??? ??? ???


Huh??


No Bungee Jumping...
= ='''
Indeed...
That's another way to tell people...


no where to go?
I don't understand this too...


Okay...
You don't let me turn right and you don't want me to turn left...
So can I still go straight??


Warning...
Pit bull with Aids...
= ='''
Scary...


Please practice SAFE SEX...
Do you even understand the word Safe??
How can it be bloody safe when you've helped punch two holes in that thing??!!!
My god!

Huh?
I don't understand and I don't wanna know...


Okay...
I'm having a headache...
= ='''


Watch for ice?
I get it...
You can stop the act now, big guy...



Well that's it...

See ya^^






10 comments:

vcwanyi said...

omg~
those pic were totally funny XD
where did you get them from?

Spiral Riynn said...

Didn't I say? They're from an e-mail I received...

said...

finnaly a relaxation for my coming exam

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

Lol!

DSYF said...

I think the one you don't know what it means,
means that there's no traffic lights, so why need zebra crossing?

Spiral Riynn said...

Oh... Now I understand... Thanks for telling me...

AliVe said...

walao!!!
those pic damn funny
wakaka

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

@Dalet:

I had a different interpretation though.. Here it is:

There's nowhere to walk on, why the need for a zebra crossing? Wall-to-wall transition? Haha..

I dunno, one to one's interpretation, :)

Spiral Riynn said...

ooo...

Jiaxin said...

the picture is totally funny
haha!