Wednesday, March 25, 2009

STPM refrence books... WalaoA!!!




Yesterday my mum came back from school and brought home a whole stack of STPM refrence books with her...
6 EXTREMELY THICK BOOKS...
All about sejarah...
Look at the pictures below...
My first reaction was WalaoA!!!
MyEm0.com
So many books??!!!
What for??
I haven't even started Form 6 YET!!!

MyEm0.com
See the stack??
Tamadun Islam!!
My god...
No offence there fellow muslims...
But why the hell must we study Islam?!!!


This picture is a bit blur...
My hand was shaking due to the shock...
At first I wanted to take sejarah...
Now I'm starting to really doubt my decision...
I need help on this matter!!!


The two reference books I bought in Raub...
MUET + Pengajian Am...
Started reading MUET a little bit lar...
Very bored...
Are these two subjects difficult??!!!
Anyone?
Tell me please!!!






Oh and I received this letter from school...
Majlis Anugerah Kecermelangan dan Mesyuarat Agung PIBG??
MyEm0.com
What??!!!
My results are sooooo terrible and I still can go??
What for??


So early...
I don't want to wake up sooooo early...
9.00am may not sound early to you guys...
But to me...
MyEm0.com
I wake up at 12 something everyday...
Haha...


Memakai pakaian formal??

What?!
So...
Let's see I have jeans, T-shirt, jeans, T-shirt, jeans... and so on...
No formal blouses...
What am I supposed to wear??
My school uniform??


Haizzzz...


7 comments:

X said...

hi~
i was taking history in STPM last year..=)

小虫 said...

o.o! they r really thick!! XD

gambateh la~

Spiral Riynn said...

CurryNi*妮
You took history last year... Can you tell me is it difficult??


嘉CacinG進
Indeed they're thick... If I take history I'll have to read them all
= = Haizzz...

AliVe said...

hope i can get matrix la
dunwant f6
TT

Spiral Riynn said...

AliVe
And who are you?? Well my results are so bad... I certainly won't be able to get it = ='''

Anonymous said...

=.=
真的很厚!
我的妈!
所以我是肯定不拿sejarah/...
haizzz

Spiral Riynn said...

Haha... I just c c 1st mah...