Sunday, March 8, 2009

Pathetic post...




I know... I know... This is a pathetic post...
I have nothing... absolutely nothing to write about...
So I finally decided to post this up...


This is Spiral the Lum-fol-ark-son-flam-stingray...
Haha...
XD



Next one...
Riynn the Gir-ho-flam-lion...

Lame~




Actually it was kinda fun...
I found it from Asma's blog...

For those who want to indulge yourselves in this kind of idiotic-time-wasting-game like myself...
Please kindly press here... BuiLD YouR wilD SelF


Actually it's quite fun... >.<







Oh yeah...
And I forgot to mention that I finished 'AIRMAN' in a day!
It is indeed a swashbuckling book full to the brim with adventures, dangers, romance, trickery and a dash of genius...

When I bought the book at first I thought that somehow it will be dull and dark...
So I left it in my cupboard and forgot about it...
But after reading it...
I find it hard to put down...


INTERSTING!!!
You should read it!!!
Seriously...






Here's a song...
A very good song indeed...

'PALLADIO'

It was introduced to me by my violin teacher...
It's a string quartet...
And is played(in the video below) by four gorgeous ladies called the eScala...

Truly phenomena...
Amazing~
A must see hear...




I'm currently learning the first violin part which is proving very very hard to master...
= =




Well anyway... I'll be off now...
I'm still dreading my SPM results...
12 of March...
o.0'''
Haizzz....

Worrying...

Praying hard~







4 comments:

Nate River said...

祈祷着...
别让我死.

Spiral Riynn said...

... ...

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

Beware, the..

http://iceglacial.googlepages.com/printImage2.jpeg

What?

Say.. Eewww..

And the song was awesome, but it just failed to "capture" me. No offence ya..

Spiral Riynn said...

Haha... indeed that's gross...