Sunday, August 21, 2011

A birthday sketch.




A sketch for Elie's birthday,
it was the best I could come up with cause I was rushing to finish it...
There're some MAJOR problems with the hands and feet.
UGH.






Obviously the guy with the ginormous cake is Mr Khor,


the one next to him is Lingky exclaiming that the cake is
"Wah!! So big arh!!!!",


Chai Yee is kneeling as usual... *swt*


Koryan is presenting the QUEEN with a snow globe
which I'm not sure why I drew...


I'm just being happy,


Elie's the QUEEN, OBVIOUSLY.
Just try to ignore the lousy drawing of a throne...


Soke yan's the body guard,
and I've got no idea why I drew that staff,
felt like a good idea when I was drawing it but now,
not so...


Next is Jere who's arguing with Soke Yan about I dunno what...


Then is the Cheehow who's pissed and is trying to dragJere away.







Happy Birthday Elie :)
May you bloom like the prettiest flower on a mid summer's day~















Every drawing has a story :)



3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JW said...

>< your drawings improved XP
still remembered who am I?? hehe~all the best ya

Spiral Riynn said...

lol! Of course I still remember you!! Haha!!