Friday, August 12, 2011

A painting : )


I was feeling bored today as there was nothing to do.

And so I unearthed my art stuff from the store room.





There's this really embarrassing story about my art stuff.



Remember me saying
that I was a substitute teacher a few months ago?

Well, at first I couldn't find all my stuff!
My brushes, the water colour, my palete,
they were all missing!
And I was terribly worried
cause the brushes and the palete belonged to my mum.
They were like some sort of heirloom.



I was frantic.
I thought I left all my art supplies at school for months
and never remembered to bring them back!

I told Shao Min to ask her mum,
then I asked for the number of the teacher I replaced,
Ms Remender
(though she's no longer Ms now)


I typed this long message asking her
whether she did see all my stuff in a Kinokuniya bag under her desk.
Eventually, the answer I got was NO.


But by then,
I had already found all my stuff.
= =
It was my bro who got them!!
Argggghhhh!!!!



>//////<
Damn embarrassing!!



******************************************



LOL, enough with the embarrassing stuff.

Let's get on with it.


Since I was bored I decided to try painting something,
Its been ages since I've painted anything decent.





I found this lovely photo on Facebook,
from one of those pages where there's lotsa stuff about horoscopes,
I decided this simple photo would be perfect for me to practice again.
I wanted to do something monotone,
with light, subtle colours.




But instead... = =





I know!!!


Even though its unfinished,
it looks nothing like the photo above!
So its practically a disaster = =





The messiness is enough to make my head spin.




So this is the end product.

It looked better than what I imagined.
Well, first off, I love the creases on her dress,
I decided to paint it red instead of ivory cause using light colours is a big pain int he butt.

And second,
I love her hair :)




Damn the nose.

It looks a bit like Lady Gaga now :(







P/s: I'll update as soon as possible...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya. Look like Lady Gaga! Hahaha!!

Spiral Riynn said...

Cause of the bloody nose!!! Arggghhhh!!!