Sunday, August 14, 2011

Paintings X2!




I've been in the mood for paintings,
so I decided to paint a few more after the first one.
They turned out GREAT!!

I dunno why the girls I paint look slightly like 谢安真.
LOL, if you watch The Fierce Wife you'll know who.
XD



*Love is in the Air*


I actually wanted to write the words in the painting
but decided not to in case I ruined it.
The pink and purple in the background is supposed to be sakura trees,
but then I didn't know where to stop dabbing,
so the entire page was filled.
LOL

Super love her dress :)




The things I hate paintings are the eyes and the skin tone
which I can never get right.
UGH.




My 3rd one I did last Sunday after I came back from the Sunday market.
Apparently painting for 5 hours straight after you went shopping is not such a good idea.
You'll be so tired,
the following day you'll sleep till after noon, and later you'll nap again.

Yup that's what I did. :P




*Crimson bride*

Argggghhh!!!
I messed up big time on this one.
The gown was supposed to white! WHITE!!!
Instead its pink.

Ugh.


I tried to make it look like speed painting but it wasn't... T.T




Messy everything.
Haha XD







Apparently I'm having some kind of art block right now.
I don't feel like grabbing a pencil and start sketching.
This is so damn frustrating cause I've got to finish up a commission for a friend that's due on Sunday.
And its going to be a group picture, I mean more than 20 peeps in it.


*Faints*

Just now when he asked me on FB about the drawing,
I logged out straight away.


*Gosh*








No comments: