Wednesday, April 13, 2011

All souls day.



This post was supposed to be done last week,
but I was too busy watching movies online,
I didn't even bother to blog.

So now,
before I start turning on the PPS,
I'll get everything out of my system first.



Last Sunday,
we had a late all souls day.
If I'm not mistaken,
it was my late grandma's death anniversary.
Do you say death anniversary?
Somebody correct me.




My aunt and uncles doing all sorts of poses...



I know,
you're not supposed to sit on people's graves and whatnot.
But we didn't care.
XD
Look at them.

But it wasn't like we were sitting directly on the graves,
we were sitting at the sidelines, watching to adults do their stuff,
whatever it is.


Random.



All the kids (below 20) which means including me
were sitting by the sidelines.



The guy in the pink shirt looks eerily familiar like one of my ex-classmates.




Haha,
my mum in the long sleeves Tee.


The food offerings.
And 2 durians.
Haha.

My mum told me something that shocked me not quite long ago.
She said when she was young, very young in fact,
she saw an old guy stoop down in front of the chicken offering and started to lick it...

When I heard it, I was like,
WTF you've got to be kidding me!

If you don't understand,
let me break it down for you,
my mum saw a ghost licking the chicken and from that day onwards she refused to eat the offerings and go to the graveyard until now.
Haha XD




Praying.


Me and my mum. (She looks cool in that Tee)
I smiled like that delibrately just to uglify the photo.
XD



My cousins, fooling around with the broken handle of the umbrella.
Ahoy! I see land Captain Hook!!



= =
My bro.

Me.
It was damn hot and sunny so a wore a cap.


FEEL THE EARTH M~O~V~E~~~
Ah the randomness.




Here's a photo that will scare the hell out of you.







Wait for it...




















Wait for it...

















Take a deep deep breathe...














Suck in...



































Bet that scared you shitless.

(BTW, that was my aunt)









To make it up to you,
here's a nice photo.








My mum
with a pretty umbrella.












Stay tuned.

No comments: