Saturday, April 30, 2011

Miniature. Not that big. But still small.

I know.
My title makes no sense XD


Before my time table changed,
I was an Arts teacher.
Well I taught the kids Pendidikan Seni,
and truth to be told I don't follow the syllabus cause its too boring even by my standards.
So I have to brainstorm and come up with ideas to satisfy my kids.




I've been having this idea forever.
About building castles and pirate ships out of cardboards and newspaper.
Well in short its using rubbish to make something constructive.
If my teacher set me such an assignment I'll be jumping for joy.
XD



This is an incredible miniature house considering the fact that
the kid who made this is only in Form 1.
This is just the front.


From above.


See the details?
Though its a bit crude but I bet he'll improve ten fold by the time he's my age.




This boy has the makings of an architecture or an engineer.
Cause whenever I'm in his class he's always tinkering with small bits and stuff,
he even brought batteries and wires for his tiny experiments.



Another house from another group which is only half done.
But since I'm no longer their Arts teacher I'm unable to see its final stage.



Another one made by one of the Indian boys.
Apparently he's very into making handicraft
that's why he was so enthusiastic with this project.



The inside.
Yellow furniture is a bit peculiar.


In the end, we're all sitting ducks.





XD





No comments: