Monday, April 18, 2011

The Lock Circus Family.


I know,
the name makes no sense at all.

Its just the title of a drawing of mine.


I was bored in the staff room so I doodled this.



Ladies and gentlemen!
I give you the amazing Lock Circus Family!
Prepare to be amazed!!



XD

Her name is White Rose.
Her act in the circus is to die young, be buried in satin
and lay down on a bed of roses.






Obsessed with If I Die Young by the Band Perry.
Perry the Platypus!!!
XD



Her name's Satin.
She's supposed to be the main character in the circus's puppet show.





The guy is Mr Lock.
The ring leader and master puppeteer.



This is Kate.
She's a fire thrower, so beware.
The right side of her body was badly burnt,
causing her face to be disfigured.

I added the cross to make the drawing ironic.




The lady beside Kate is Eleanor.
Her job is to seduce people,
particularly men to the circus.











I'm waiting for the bloody photos to be uploaded.
It's taking forever.

No comments: