Monday, April 25, 2011

Interview.






I was told by Ms Mok to check whether I've got an interview.




I checked.




Apparently I got

BACELOR REKA BENTUK
(REKA BENTUK PERINDUSTRIAN)
(TIADA MAJOR)




What does it mean by Tiada major??
Does it mean I don't get to choose my major and minor??




Well, in chinese it's called
设计学士学位(工业设计)

or

in English it's called
Bachelor of Design (Industrial Architecture)




Well at least it's design.




So I have to go to this place

FAKULTI REKABENTUK DAN SENIBINA
UNIVERSITI PUTRA MALAYSIA
43400 UPM SERDANG
SELANGOR




For my interview on the 29/4 AT 10:30AM.
Which in other words is THIS FRIDAY!



WTF.









She is completely unprepared.








Oh no.









P/s: To those who want to check click here.






1 comment:

Nate River said...

Major minor is for music only...like if u bring violin n piano for audition they will pick a major for u.. which one more pro then tats the major n the 2nd will be minor, so ur reka bentuk involve none of this so no major lor!

I wrote a blog just for my crushes! this acc... u wan to c onot haha