Friday, April 8, 2011

Secret Garden :)

This Secret Garden is not the one written by Frances Hodgson Burnett.
Nope.
Not even close.




I'm talking bout this.
Another Korean drama series I just finished.


And just when I thought that no movie can surpass Dream High,
I stumbled across this.
Wow, was I blown away or not!!!


Especially the plot of the story.
Hahaha.
And the huge amount of kissing scenes that make even the watcher skip a beat let alone the actors.


And even the NG scenes make me laugh so hard!!!




Like most Korean dramas,
this is about a guy, a very very very very rich heir who fell in love with a stunt woman.
Well what this is, is basically a plot based on forbidden love.
Something like that.


The guy chases after the girl like mad,
thinks about her everyday,
recites a mantra to prevent himself from being 'overexcited',
uses his wealth to help his beloved,
and in the end severing his ties with his family to be with her.
And therefore living happily ever after.

The same old romantic stuff.



But then,
there's a twist.




The stumbled across a diner in the woods and drank some wine,
therefore accidentally switching souls.



Want to know more,
download PPS for free and watch it.

[Advertising, haha]




This spa and sauna part is to be loved.
I really couldn't tahan it any longer.
I was laughing like hell!!!!!!!






:)


Another movie review.



No comments: