Sunday, January 10, 2010

8.1.10. Spectacles and Glasses.

Yes. Its like what the title says.
Of Spectacles and glasses.



Ha!



This post is not really about me.
But about my darling brother.




You see, my bro has long complained that his eye sight is blurry and can't read the words on the school's blackboard properly since he was in Standard 3.


And now he's in Standard 6.



And now only my mum realizes how serious his short sightedness is.
IT'S WORSE THAN MINE!!


So, he the boy that used to boast me about his jewel-like-eyes
has to wear glasses!



SERVES YOU RIGHT!


Yes, I'm bad.


At the optometrist.
a.k.a, Wong CK's dad's shop.

My bro getting his eyes checked.
Muahahahaha!!!!



Pulling a loooooooooooooooong face whilst trying the glasses.


I thought he looked pretty handsome. Minus the fat.

We He tried and tried all sorts of glasses.
And found one we all agreed on.
^^



Here's my cute urghh bro.
PLAYING ONLINE GAMES. AGAIN.




Fooling around with my bro's specs.
His left eye's vision is worse than mine.
Dizzy~





==============*Sweetcorns for dinner*==============





Yup.







Sweetcorns and other stuff like bread for dinner.
But my main course. Maize.


See the word crunchy in the photo.
Blah!


I was having toothache (not the serious kind) at that time.
And my tooth hurt.

= ='''



Me loathing the sweetcorn from the tin.

= =+






=================lets draw a line================







The 'thing' I made for my table at school^^
I made it from a newspaper advertisement about a handphone.
Blueberry I think.




Letters~











Its terribly late.
I'm not supposed to even turn on the computer at this time.
But I have a stupid r&d to do.


Oh well~

















P/s: MUET result will be out tomorrow.
Scared.



Nervous.
Frustrated.
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Spiral Riynn said...

ewwww...