Friday, January 1, 2010

This. Is. a. Quickie.


I'm gonna make this short and simple.

I haven't got time to make a long long post about the new year.
2010 and blah blah blah...


I've only got a little time.

That doesn't mean I'm dying.

I just need to type fast.


I'm happy the new year is here.

And glad... blah.

But it feels really horrid that school is reopening.


And so on.
Every school girl feels the same.


.... ....



My mum came back from the UK.

Hooray~

And she bought heaps of candies.
Since I'm running out of time,
I won't be able to post the pictures up. YET.

So please be patient.


Anyway, I need to go back to Raub again.

Cause well my mum has to give them the candies.
And visit...



So I won't be free to update my blog.


Sorry bloggie^^

*hugs*



See ya~




P/s: my typing seems to have improved after typing 39 pages of Perniagaan notes...
*shrugs*

No comments: