Sunday, January 24, 2010

Life is random and so am I



Yes.

Life is always random.
You'll never know when something scary or happy will spring up on you.

And so am I.




My mum spotted this lizard outside on the window sill.
It wasn't your average lizard.


My bro and I were taking photos of it like crazy.


Yo, lizard you're sitting on my property!




Our half eaten cheese.

Brought back from England.



Its still sitting quietly in the fridge.
Wondering when will it be eaten.



This is the Bentong bus station.

It was quite a nice Saturday.
And I liked the shade of blue of the sky.




Waiting for my mum at the bus station.



I was humming songs to myself.


^^


My graph.

I was rushing to finish it that Friday.

Cause this is my first homework for the tuition at Yakin.

It's really hard to draw a 'bujur' that is very 'bujur'.

Haha!!





The sushi bookmark I made last year but was torn.

*sigh*


Random.


My MUET file.

Yes, I'm resitting the darn exam.



Doodles~

Another doodle.

The randomness of me.




The stack of A4 papers.

There were all together 39 pages.
= ='''

*faint*

And I typed and printed all 39 pages myself
(with a little help)





This is the enzyme my mum has been forcing my bro and I too drink.


It tastes horrible.
Like wine.



I guess I prefer homemade enzyme.


Yo, you there!



Smile~



VERY GOOD!



I got a 'very good' from the fiercest and strictest teacher.

Yay me^^




========== busy doodling lalalalalala =========




All the photos below are about my doodles. ^^
Most of them were done at school.
when the teacher was teaching and I was dreaming



'I was once a cat.'


This is kinda inspired by a girl who blogs and loves cats.





This looks very 'K-ying'



I didn't draw it flat.
Its due to the angle the photo was taken.




Woo hoo.
Life is random!





P/s: I would like to say sorry to a friend of whom there's been a big mistake.
I saw what she wrote and I realized what she meant.

You're forgiven but bare in mind that I'm a person that will forgive and will never forget.


What's done is done.

What's said is said.



No comments: