Sunday, January 31, 2010

~~~David's Birthday Party~~~




So here's the thing...
I attended a friend's + classmate's birthday party.


This is David.



His birthday is actually on the 1st of February.
But he held the party 2 days earlier...

This is actually a drafted post...

This is his house...
At Mutiara Heights.

It looked really huge + enormous + gigantic from the outside.
but the inside...
Well let's just say it was not what I expected.



The inside of the house.


P/s: Just to warn you guys, I did not place the photos in order...


Blur group photo.
The Ketari Pra- U gang...
Haha!!

Ah Chai was holding the camera...
the photo turned out to be very blur...
= =

I'm somewhere in there.


See how many people attended the party...




P/s: i got this photo from Angel's fb.

^^


I you guys^^


Did you notice the shape of this group photo?
Its the shape of a heart.



^^


Lingky.
Look at his stupid poise...

= ='''




Elie, what happened to you?


^^''


The interior of the house.



Why is he always in the photos...





Discussing something...
Gossiping




Can see Chai yee's panties...



swt...



Lingky...

What are you looking at?


Ah Pek in the mirror again?



I dunno what made me do that poise...




swt swt swt swt swt swt swt swt swt swt swt swt



= ='''






I this^^


Though my hair's a mess...




Random...




Me + Chai Yee



*∩_∩*



Lingky...
= ='''





The compound of the house...


The earth was a bit wet...
And...



That was the main reason...
My shoes, were spoiled. AGAIN.


Yes, like tofu.

Tofu shoes.
I had to buy another pair first...
Which cost me RM10...
= ='''


You. Don't laugh!!




So the best friends are back.

Reunited.


I still don't understand why is it so green.
What's wrong with my phone?



... ...


swt





this.




this too.



The moon.


It was very round.


Like my' eight month fifteen.'




Stole this photo from Chai Yee's fb.

I like this one...
Haha.
Looks like Elie is drunk and is dancing in the neon light.






Welcome~~~




The b'day cakes.


There were three.


three!!!



A wish per cake.




Pandan one.

Its upside down cause I was standing the other way...



Hungry now...




Half eaten cake.


This looked really good.





P/s: David, I didn't eat the cakes.
I forgot.


Haizzz...


Singing Happy Burpday~



Muahahaha!!!!

The KISS...just on the forehead...





(●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●)
Chai Yee, good job^^

I couldn't even take a good shot.
Refer below.






= ='''


Ooooohh...
Sexy lips and strawberries.




This is Kor Yan^^




Elie^^


Promoting the strawberry.




Linky and Kah Wuan~




Finally the last picture!!!


Muahaha...



Want to know what happened??



Chai Yee was locked outside the car.
Lingky + gang locked the car before she could get in.


And she approached Kor Yan's car.
And we locked it too~



HAHA!!

≧▽≦



It was so damn funny!!






It's late.
i need to sleep.




Still have PA pembentangan tomorrow...




Arrrggggghhhhhhh!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I juz record~ I dun take photo~
Tat "david kiss weini" is i cut from the video de~
They r too fast~ I cant capture~@@

Spiral Riynn said...

ooooh...