Sunday, January 17, 2010

9/1/2010 It was a Saturday.

*sigh*


I've been wanting to write about this since it happened.
But just couldn't find the time to do so.


See?
I told you school and homework is cruel.
Damn right!


Here's the thing.

If you guys are my loyal followers do read my blog,
you'll know that I have to go to KL every Saturday for Pengajian Am tuition.



I changed from Kasturi to Yakin.
Well due to quite a lot of reasons...
or in other words excuses which I'm not going to reveal here.


So that early morning,
I awoke at around 9 am thinking that I'll have plenty of time to get ready.
= =
How wrong was I!






= = = = =

My friend told me that the bus's arrival time was 10.15am but I thought that it was 10.20am.

No there's nothing wwrong with my ears but something wrong with my brain.
= =
I clearly do remember my friend telling me 10.15am.
But somehow my brain misinterpreted.


= = = = =





And so since I thought that the bus would arrive at 10.20am so I decided to go to the bus station 15 minutes earlier.
= =

So when I was lounging around at home,
I got a phone call from my friend.




'Wei!!!! The bus is already here!! Where are you now?'


Roughly translated.



I was dumb struck.

So I rushed and rushed.
I'm not giving you guys all the glory details.


And in the end,
I made it to the bus station in time when the bus driver had already started the engine and had already zoomed off but then stopped at the junction.




And I ran and ran till I got on the bus and received accusing stares from the other passengers.
= =


Oh. What bad luck.
I blame my misinterpreting brain for all the trouble I've caused.


So now.
That's about it.
My glory details about 'chasing' a bus, literally.


Photos!


I absolutely LOATHE Fish-o-fish.








Ewwwww....




This is my lunch.



Kor Yan looking for refrence books for her sis at popular.








See the clover 'ribbon'
(I dunno whether it's a ribbon)


I wanted to buy it.
I kept staring at it for quite sometime thinking what could I use it to make.

But in the end,
I came up with no such ideas.
So, no I didn't buy it.





Instead I bought this.



the Way of Shadows.




Which I haven't found the time to read it YET.
= =

Damn you school work!




Kor Yan's dad driving us home.



Her dad's car's alarm is extremely sensitive.
Why do I say that?



There was this time when Kor Yan and her dad went to the toilet.
I stayed in the car.

He turned of the engine and everything and locked the car.

I was still inside.



I was flipping through the pages of the new book I bought.
When all of a sudden.

the car's alarm went nuts.



= =

I didn't even twitch!!!!

I swear!!!




And when I got home.
I realised,
I forgot to bring my keys along with me and my nobody was at home.


Blah!!!




I was stuck outside.
With a sweaty top, and stinky feet.







Waited for quite sometime out side.


= =



next time, I'll remember to bring my keys and try to not miss the bus again.









What a day!
:P



P/s: Is this post a bit too long winded?

No comments: