Saturday, January 16, 2010

Chinese New Year Colouring Pages

I was helping my mum with her school work.
= =

So ma fan de...


She was looking for Chinese New Year colouring pages for little kiddies.
Year 1 - 3...


So I searched all over the internet and found these.




Year 1's.



Year 2's.








Year 3's.

This is a bit too plain for Year 3 students.
*shrugs*

Well I'm not the one in charge.




================= explanation =============





I kinda made the Year 1's one on my own.
No, correction, I edited the original one using PAINT.
Haha. Cause my mum said that it was a bit too plain.
So I cut some from here and there...


the original one.




After editing^^







There you go.
What I did this Saturday night when it was 11:30pm.



My eye lids are getting droopy.



Sleepy~

Gonna have to finish my MUET homework tomorrow
and hope my bro won't hog the computer.
= =+



I PROMISE I'll update my blog properly tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: