Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Now I'm pissed...



I've been keeping quiet and being patient for very long now.

And now, I just can't control my temper!

I'm even typing very hard on the keyboard.



Pissed!!
Yes, I'm mad, angry, having an unpleasant feeling that makes me want to kill SOMEBODY!


I'll just go straight to the point!!!





There's a copy cat here!



I know it!!!!!


Don't you dare hide.

You!!!! There!!!!!


I've known about your presence all along.

In the past, you did copy my blog posts and make them like your own!
Sometimes a few sentences, sometimes a whole post.



But I still remained patient.


But now.
After seeing what you wrote.
I'm really pissed.


Let's name this copy cat A and the innocent friend B.

I copied and pasted this from B's blog.


Did think I couldn't recognize my own blog posts!!!
Do you even know how long it took me to type that post?
Do you?!





Try changing everything into words and see?!



All you had to do was to copy and paste and say that it was your own work.

And I can hardly believe that my Friend B can really be tricked by such a low life!!!



Do you think her English is really that good?



Really!!!!



And what made me really mad was this:





in Friend A's blog, there was a post about the 5SN last gathering,
the gathering was on 26.11.08, right after our SPM >.<>> Mr. Chan Chee Keong was wearing a cross shaped necklace, but with hooks at the end...
Unfortunately for Chai Yee... He accidentally hooked the cross onto the back of her blouse...
[I'm doing my very best to translate it into words]
At first I thought he was just helping her to adjust her bra strap... =.=
Then when I took a better look...
The were practically sticking together...
Everyone was laughing like hell when they saw them...
And to avoid the embarrassment, the 'gentleman' ran of, pulling my poor friend along!!!
Ohmigosh!!! When he ran away, he was practically trying to tuck her blouse off!!!!!
Wow!! A strip show!!!***

this part i jz copy and paste from her blog, sorry Friend A~>





Friend A's comment

lol~that's fun!but copy right lehhh~!!!
(Copy right? Hah! You mean you're right to copy r?)


Friend B's comment:

corp right ar...i belanja u KFC when i back bentong, want? hehe~i owe leeshen 10 set of KFC also~i belanja together or u share with him ba,ok?





= =+

I dunno whether you guys understand what I mean but...


Hell yea, I'm pissed!!!!



If you really don't believe me that I was the original author of that snippet check this out.

http://spiralriynn.blogspot.com/2008/11/5sn.html




WTF?!

No comments: