Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuition XD

This is a delayed post.


Cause i wasn't really free.
Due to homework.
Piles and piles of homework.

Nota this and latihan that.
The worst kind of homework is Accounts.
Marginal and Serapan.


Ughhhhh...




Let's just get back on track.
I have Accounts tuition every week on Monday and Tuesday.

Ugghhh...


Accounts.
A subject I loathe.

+

I have to rush from my house to the tuition center every time.
The tuition starts at 4 pm and I'll only reach home from school at around 3 pm.

So its a terrible rush and I'll always feel tired.


And that's why I always pray that the lesson will be canceled.


I'm evil.





And this Monday a miracle happened.
My prayers had been answered.
Wakakakakaka!!!



Yes, you've got it right!

10 points to you!




The lesson was indeed canceled.

Reason being, wakakaka, there was a break down.


No electricity = stuffy classroom = uncomfortable = not attentive = might as well cancel the lesson.


Woohoo~~~~~~~~~~~



But then the teacher told us to wait for 20 more minutes.

So to pass the time,
I followed my friends to a bakery >>>Suki


They wanted to buy a cake for a friend.
And they were allowed to write with icing to decorate the cake.




Check out what is he drawing.






Please note that almost all the shops in Bentong were having an electricity breakdown and not just the tuition center so I was sweating like a pig.






Watch carefully...


Can you see what they drew.

I absolutely DID NOT take part in this.

I was only an innocent by-stander.




XD




If you don't understand, see for yourself.
Enlarge the picture and take a closer look.


Just don't ask me to explain.



= ='''



================= the tuition on Tuesday ================




Well sadly.


This time the Tuition wasn't canceled.


*sigh*

After my tuition.

I stepped out of the tuition center.
I could feel the wind blowing ever so strongly.


Its true!
I've never felt such strong winds in my entire life!


And that's saying something cause I'm already 19.



The wind blew and blew.
And sand flew and flew.



= ='''


And everyone had to cover their eyes.

And after that rain poured like never before.



My mum has to be late every time.

I was really getting impatient.
Cause the rain was splashing on me even though I was standing on the corridors.





When my mum finally picked me up.


My bro and I were cam whoring in the car.
= ='''





A not so interesting post.



I just want to write about all the tiny things that happened in my life.


I want to record every moment.


^^




No comments: