Saturday, January 16, 2010

New and Improved post




This post is about my muet result.
New and improved like what the title says.







My not-so-okay-scores.


Listening- 34 out of 45

Speaking- 32 out of 45

Reading- 96 out of 120

Writing- 53 out of 90





Conclusion.

Its was a disaster.



*sob*



And I'm 5 marks away from band 5.
= =


And the only person who got Band 5 was Jeremiah.
= =


This is disappointing.
= =


So I'm resitting the exam again.
RM 60~~~~ Flying far far away.


But lets look at it from another point of view.


'Education is an investment'
quoted from Pn Chandrika.






sad + dissapointed.






P/s: Jeremiah:
If I resit MUET and still get band 4,
I CERTAINLY would NOT jump off a roof.


I'm not crazy like you.
And keep your horrid opinions to yourself!







No comments: