Thursday, January 28, 2010

Senior's Ugly artwork

Ehem.


I'm just stating the truth here.
I have a question to ask.




Is this ugly?














Yes or no?


































Well.
I will definitely answer yes.




Yes, its damn ugly.













Lets have another closer look.

My friend there is repainting the whole thing.




So is it ugly?















Yes.
It so is.

It might be a tiny bit creative but damn horrible.
Not suitable.




Oh please use your common sense.
No one paints tree barks, stumps in classrooms.
= =


If you want, please paint a whole tree a make it better looking.



This does not go well with the term 'decorating'


= ='''




It's called, destroying, wrecking havoc, demolishing, etc. etc.




I don't really think that I'm really very creative.
Nor do I study design but I do have common sense.
Do you?


I thought that it was really horrible when I first entered the classroom.
And I was not the only one that said so.

Even my other classmates.
And the teachers to.


We've been told that these 'murals' have been complained about too.



So, when I saw this photo posted on FB.
I commented straight away.




'You're right. Its damn ugly.'




I didn't think too much about it.

But the next day.
i found out about the replies.



WTF!!! pls becareful the words that you use.. what is mean by UGLY !?? do u mean that if a person who are study very weak in academic, u can judge them as STUPID BODOH? do u mean that if a person who unable to walk like normal ppl,so u can say they are LAME? do you agree with this question?? You agree? Damn Ugly! Damn Stupid! Damn Lame! this is the words that come out from a pre-u students? thats not ur work,ur not qualify to say ugly! hope u wil understand my feeling when i saw this ''seniors' ugly art work..'' how hurt izzit.. think about it!


Ugly means:

-unpleasant to look; extremely unattractive.

-very unpleasant or threatening.


Well it doesn't really look threatening.
So its unpleasant.



do u mean that if a person who are study very weak in academic, u can judge them as STUPID BODOH? do u mean that if a person who unable to walk like normal ppl,so u can say they are LAME? do you agree with this question?? You agree?


Uh, I don't agree.
Cause I don't really understand what you're saying.
= =
really, I don't understand.
Can you just reconstruct your sentence?



Damn Ugly! Damn Stupid! Damn Lame! this is the words that come out from a pre-u students?


= =
Oh I can't even describe something then?
We can't even use adjectives then?
Pre-u students are forbidden to use adjectives?

FYI, damn is just an expression of annoyance or dissapointment.

unlike what the person used when he/ she started the sentence which is


WTF!!! pls becareful the words that you use.......



And that 'WTF!!!' you used is correct then?
You were a pre-U student once and even you're not careful with the words you used...
= =

WTF I believe means

WHAT
THE
FUCK


in general that is.


Fuck means:
taboo slang to have sex.

Taboo means:
something that is strongly forbidden.



So it just comes back to you.


thats not ur work,ur not qualify to say ugly!


I believe you've heard of Kebebasan Bersuara.
And that's the internet.
We can do anything as long as we're not breakign the law.

And why aren't we qualified?
Do we have to receive certs to be qualified to pronounce or type the word 'ugly'?



hope u wil understand my feeling when i saw this ''seniors' ugly art work..'' how hurt izzit.. think about it!

I do understand how you feel when someone criticizes my work.

So we're kinda sorry.
And we're at fault here.
but you're not entirely innocent.



... am kinda agree with Joon Ee. We were getting very near to the exams on that time yet the teachers forced us to decorate the class in just a couple days. We thought of repaint the class but there is not a penny provided by the school to buy the paint. It is easy to critise on ppl`s work but where is the TOLERANCE???? If u and all ur members are just about 2 - 3 months b4 the real STPM... which one would u all focus, STUDIES o doin something which is not related to ur studies???





We were getting very near to the exams on that time yet the teachers forced us to decorate the class in just a couple days.

oh please.
is this even an excuse?

If you don't want to repaint?
Just tell the teacher and don't do anything.


if they force you?
All you had to do was just state your reasons.

And please.
They time we took in repainting our whole class was just half a day.
From 3- 6:30pm.
After school.

It didn't even take a day.
= ='''
Plus, we didn't even have it really planned out properly.




What's so difficult about that?




We thought of repaint the class but there is not a penny provided by the school to buy the paint.


Oh please,
we had to dig our own pockets to get money to buy the paint.
We borrowed it from our class teacher then we returned it later.



What's so difficult about that?

I'm not rich.

But i want to have a better environment to study in.



It is easy to critise on ppl`s work but where is the TOLERANCE????


Yes, we criticize.
you should accept it and learn from it.



And I'm sorry to say I don't quite get what you mean...
Please rephrase the sentence.



If u and all ur members are just about 2 - 3 months b4 the real STPM... which one would u all focus, STUDIES o doin something which is not related to ur studies???



Of course I will concentrate on my studies.
And that brings us back to the main topic.

You shouldn't have 'decorated' the class room.


= =




P/s: I hate this analyzing work.

2 comments:

Nate River said...

funny i did not seem to find the original conversation that u have stated here in fb.

Spiral Riynn said...

Of course you can't cause Mei Yan deleted it loh.