Friday, January 29, 2010

Merentas Desa~

We had Merentas Desa today.
Cross Country Racing.



:(


I was dreading this.
*sob*



I really don't exercise.
So I was really afraid to run walk for 5.5km!!


Even though I've done this for 5 years,
I'm really not used to this.


but at least,
if you have friends to talk to whilst walking, running, etc.
It's much more fun^^

Photos~~~


P/s: Yes, I brought my phone to school specially for this. Haha.




Hisano~~~~~


Erm...
this looks kinda 'kick shui'


= ='''




I love this photo.

If I'm not mistaken, I got this from Mei Yan's Facebook.
Hehe.





Cam whoring.
I was definitely not one of them.


^^''





Kor Yan, Mei yan, Chai Yee & Elie~





Actin' cool...





= =+





Can you see the scorpion?

Chai Yee found it first.

And the 5 of us were surrounding it and taking photos of it.




Yes.
I've never seen such a big scorpion lying in the middle of the road.



So we were 'yer-ing' like nuts...




Chai Yee's dream house



= ='''


Took this photo specially for her.





Like the hand cacat dy...


= ='''




I love shadows.




^^



me & Chai Yee







Mei Yan,
why does that look like your hair?



0.o




Walking + chatting...

Having the time of our lives.


Except our legs.


= =




Busy taking photos.




Mei yan was the one who asked to take a picture in front of that old bus...


= =

My phone is a bit too slow when taking pictures.
So I couldn't take a proper picture of those 3 Miss Universes poising in front of the bus.



Are we there yet?




Are we there yet??????


Chatting like chicken backside


= ='''





P0ising.




Since the 5 of us were busy taking pictures and chatting.


We were almost the last to arrive.




Almost last.



*sob*


but at least we had fun^6^





= =


So tired, she's crawling up the stairs...


= ='''





= ='''





= ='''





Resting~~~



P/s: Yes, I'm too lazy to elaborate.
Please do the guessing on your own.





What?!
You want to 'cucuk' me to death with that ar?




Tired~~~~


Everone was busy blue-toothing...




And lastly, this is me.


Damn tired...



And very sweaty.




= ='''




P/s: Hoorey, this is my last time having cross country racing...
It's such a relief.


=^________^=

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!!!
我刚刚才post那篇关于merentas desa的~
就刚好你也是~
O(∩_∩)O哈哈哈~

真有默契啊!

Yee Xin Tong said...

my school May only merentas desa... excreta... ==

Spiral Riynn said...

Hisano...
^^ i dunno what kind of response to give you...


Yee Xin Tong
excreta??