Sunday, February 6, 2011

The 1st day of Chinese New Year.







My outfit of the day.
-^^-



Our first stop for the day.
Lingky's house in Bilut.
That silly Jere posted on FB, he told us to go at 8am.
I was like, WTF? So darn early? What for o?

In the end the guy who suggested that was the latest to arrive.
Khor, Chaiyee and I, the 3 of us were the early birds.
We were soooooo paiseh.



Group photo after our lovely breakfast made by Lingky's mum.
We decided to take a groups photo at every stop.



Mermaid Tay's sexy lips.
The moment we saw her come out of her house,
Khor and my jaw dropped.
Haha XD



Our Lengzai driver.



The 3 beauties
On the way to Bentong in Khor's car^^

Me

Chatting in Jer Yuen's house.
Finally the atmosphere wasn't that awkward.
I think everyone was very tired that day.

Group hug! photo!!
In front of Jer Yuen's house.


Our next stop.
Kelly's house!!
Yay! The year of the Rabbit!!
I was snowed under by a bunch of hooligans.

Wong CK and Jere.
Posing in front of the liquor cabinet in Kelly's house.
Luckily nothing dropped or else Kelly's dad would've had a heart attack.
:P



At Wong CK's house.
Which was next door to Kelly's.
We did get the chance to have a group photo there.
Cause someone got mad.


Our 5th stop.
Weng Fatt Bakery.
In not in the photo, I had to take the picture.
Cause Khor's bro wasn't a very good photographer.


Our 6th pit stop.
My house
Woohoo~~
At first my mum wasn't at home so everyone was having fun and being destructive.
Nah kidding.

I can't believe these guys have never seen a walnut in their lives!
They were all wondering what those little things in the jar were.
And I couldn't explain in Chinese cause I didn't what was it called in Chinese.


And when my mum returned...
They still weren't behaving.
XD

7th pit stop.
Lian Lian's house!!

This photo was taken at Elie's house.
Why?
Because everyone forgot to have a group photo at Jere's house.
So we had to compromise and take a picture with Jere's baby.



The last group photo of the day.
Tired but satisfied :)




I crack up every time I see this photo.
XD





A last photo of me, something for you to laugh at.
XD





P/s: For more photos please visit my Facebook.











晴天, 雨天, 天天都是好天.







No comments: