Monday, February 7, 2011

The 2nd day of Chinese New Year.



My 2nd day of the Chinese New Year.



Praying.
The offerings for the gods + ancestors.
Let's see. we have chicken, pork, tea, wine, tangerines, veggie, nian gao etc etc.

You notice there's double of everything?
That's cause us 2 families pray together.
^^


The chicken.

Luckily the dead chicken was not holding the lid of the rice cooker.
XD


A cup of tea.
Cheers!


It looks like its from a movie right?
I doubt there're anymore of these houses in Bentong.
This is the place where I used to play when I was young.
^^



One of them is my grandpa's grandfather.
My great grandfather lar.
The other one is his bro.



I asked my grandma who this was.

She said in cantonese: I also dunno how to call him.
= =

Ancestor larh, ancestor.






Praying.


Her majesty, the queen!


Random.


The money offerings for our ancestors.


My Ba Po Po praying...



From the left,
my grandma, my mum, and ba po po.


The pretty seashell.
I dunno where did it come from.
Its not like there's a sea here.



Random.


This was my drawing from when I was a child.
I remembered I was taught the word 'emas' in kindergarten.
So I drew emas lor...
haha XD


I wrote it.
Haha.



Random.


After the praying was done,
my bro and I relaxed at the gazebo again.
Hehe.
We love it there...



Welcome to the year of the rabbit or is it a pig??



The little stream...
Ahhhhh~ Nature~~~



Relaxing.
this picture looks like it was taken by the pool side right?


Cranky old guy trying to fish.
Nah that's just a bamboo stick he was fooling around with.
He was trying out moves from the book,
Young Samurai.



Cam whoring.
XD



Bro: OMG!! I caught a... ... slipper?



Happy Chinese New Year!!!
I wrote it of course!!



I still can't take photos of the 2 of us properly.
Haizzzz...


Me ^^


My bro posing with the bamboo sticks to make them look like a bow and an arrow.
Stop reading too many samurai books.



Me.
AGAIN.
In front of the gazebo.


Erm... Ehem...
Haha XD
Jumping shot.
But as you can see the way I jump is so OMG!!
= ='''


My bro's one and only jumping shot.
Trying to achieve take off.


I dunno what was he trying to do then...


The tree house.
Nah, haha. Kidding.
That's my grandma's house.
Its on top of a hill surrounded by tress that's all.


Me. AGAIN.
Sorry for being a narcissist.


=================================================




My outfit of the day :)
Stripes.



Later that afternoon,
we went to a restaurant.
Aiya, lazy to type r...
Just look at the photos.





My mum in stripes.

My bro and dad in stripes.
Whole family in stripes.
= ='''
Gosh.



Lau Sheng.


And the rest of the photos are about food which I'm lazy to explain and describe the taste.
So imagine the taste yourself.







Going home ^^
I still fail at this.



The sky was blue and it was so damn hot!!!







P/s:
My mind is very blur now,
so can't generate enough words.
Sorry.











晴天, 雨天, 天天都是好天.



2 comments:

Nate River said...

I love the last picture.
Bright, sunny-ish and quite pretty wahahahaha

Spiral Riynn said...

thank you!!!! First time you praise me leh!!!