Sunday, February 6, 2011

Chinese New Year Eve.


My Chinese New Year Eve was okay.
My mum, bro and I had to wake up at around 7am to go to my grandma's house to help out with the prayers and stuff.

I don't think I really did help :P
I just ran along plucking veggies (all home grown by my grandma), peeling garlic (WTF), sticking the red paper all over (Aiya dunno how to explain) etc etc.
Just simple stuff.


Then we had to say our prayers lor...

After that?



My bro and I lepak at this pretty gazebo the whole morning listen to songs.
My bro was the one who took this photo so its a bit senget.


团圆饭
Us kiddies sat outside cause it was too tight inside.



:)



My grandma, grandpa, uncle etc.




A typical 团圆饭.



Her Majesty, the Queen.
XD



Typical Guangxi dishes.



My cousin.



Her sis.
Who doesn't like her photos to be taken.
*Sounds familiar?*




Their youngest sis.



I'm -ing this pic.



Other cousins.



When I saw this I was like,
= =''' LOL!!!



My grandpa's bro.
They live together.
A big happy family.


His wife.



A nice doggie.
Woof.



My grandma,
I think she's drunk.



My glass of red wine.
I wanted to try some,
but got more than I could chew.
It tasted horrible!!

In the end my bro and I mixed it with lotsa orange juice in and gulped everything down.





晴天, 雨天, 天.

:)





2 comments: