Friday, February 11, 2011

My diary entry to share.



Remember what I said about writing only 2 diary entries?

Here's one of them.





I was upstairs when I heard this loud banging noise from downstairs. I took it for granted. When I opened the door of the master bedroom I slept in, I heard screaming and shouting. Who else? My mum. Though she's too stubborn to admit that its called shouting. Anyway. she was screaming at my brother. Why? Cause that little jerk pissed her off. He's always playing his stupid gameboy and not doing anything useful around the house (says the other who doesn't do any too) So my mum is shouting bout his behaviour at my dad, telling him about the squirt's antics and my dad goes, he's still young, loosen up, let him play for a few more days, in other words, crap.

What? My brother deserved it. Serves him right for being a stuck up know-it-all-butthead. (Reading James Patterson has beginning to rub off on me, ha!)

I stay upstairs for a while until the war subsides. I wouldn't want to be caught in a crossfire and get hit by a stray bullet, would I? You? No. I thought so.

So I end up writing this crap in my note book.

I think I just fell in love with the word crap. Crap.



22-12-2010






Haha XD
My one and only diary entry.
The other one is too personal.





Crap







No comments: