Sunday, February 20, 2011

All I need is LUCK!!!

I'm now 17 minutes away from knowing my STPM results.
Ugh. Make that 30...
I doubt I'll get a reply so soon via sms or through the MPM website.
Its taking forever to load!!




I'm nervous, yes. Damn!




I woke up with a feeling this morning that I'll some how get _____ results.
Fill in the blank yourself.
XD


There's no reason for me to type it here.




So whilst waiting,
I'm blogging.
It feels like I'm blogging for my life now.
Not that there's anything worth blogging about after my results are out.

(Okay, that was just nonsense.
If you don't understand it, move on, don't dwell)




Had a night out with my friends, last night.
We had fun exaggerating bout things haha XD
Everyone was nervous.

But the laughter and jokes eased our nerves.
It was fun though we had to sit on the ground in the middle of the damn road,
plus i was wearing shorts.














Aarrrrrgggggghhhhhhh~!!!!!
Somebody give me rabbit's foot, a horse shoe, a four-leaf-clover!!!!!!
Anything lucky.
Or just give me LUCK!!!!!!!!







No comments: