Saturday, February 19, 2011

Typing gibberish. Yea.





My Gawd!!!



The results aren't even released yet
and Facebook is flying with CONGRATULATIONS.
(Everyone is trying to be sarcastic)



= ='''



That's also partly my fault.




WTF.




If this continues,
I'm gonna get congratzphobia.



==========================




Pigsnout's earlier post was just gibberish.
Ignore it.
The silly hamster had nothing else to do.
Ignore it, I said.


I'm not as nervous as what he said.
At least I can still type.



Am I nervous you ask?
Look at me.
And ask yourself do i look nervous to you?




Nah, haha.
At least not yet anyway.
Yea, I know its the day before
but right now I'm not going to think so much about it
and end up with a nervous breakdown.
Its not worth it.
No way.


But if the thought does creep up,
I'll just push it away.
And act like the end of the world isn't coming to an end in less than 48 hours.


And I'm trying hard not to get my hopes up too much.
I don't even feel like thinking of an exact number from 0 to 4.
Let's say if the number comes true then, well golly,
I've got a sixth sense.
If it doesn't its either a good thing or a bad thing so no.
I'm not even praying.
Cause i know praying won't help.
the marks are already fixed.







Done typing nonsense.
I'll get back to watching my movie.
See ya~
Don't wanna be ya~









Dream High is fantastic!!





No comments: