Monday, February 7, 2011

The 3rd day of Chinese New Year ❤





My 3rd day of the Chinese New Year was FUN, NEW and EXCITING
Haha.

We actually planned this out on the 1st day of CNY at Elie's house.
We decided to go for a second round of 拜年.
So we choose the 3rd day.

But it was at night.
At first when I was told the time -->8.30pm
my jaw dropped.
I was like, WHAT?! NIGHT? SO LATE??!!!

But then it turned out way better than I imagined it would be...
Hehe XD




Our first stop,
Kah Wuan's house.
Where we they gambled...
21点.
I just had a vague idea about what they were playing.
But as some of you who read my blog might know,
my math is horrible.
It'll take me a very long time to figure out how many points I got.
Seriously, I'll have to use my fingers to count.
That's how bad my math is.


They played with Kah Wuan's little bro
who was surprisingly funny and kept bullying ChaiYee.
XD




2nd stop,
Shao Min's house.

Where she was the first person to break the ice.
(You know what I mean)

I look like I have short hair here.
= ='''




3rd pit stop,
Sherly's house fotress.
The moment we stepped off the car,
dogs were barking non-stop. WTF.

And Sherly was like, 豆豆!!!!! DIAM~!!!!


My God!! Scary dogs...




Blur~




Next pit stop,
Mermaid Tay's house.

This is where something interesting happened.

Chai Yee got a phone call from Sherly.
I think it was something like this,




Sherly: 彩漪,你的钥匙在我这里。

ChaiYee: Har? 什么?

Sherly: 彩漪,你的钥匙在我这里!!

ChaiYee: 不用怕,你也是要来我家的吗。

Sherly: 我现在还在家啊。

ChaiYee: Hahahahahahaha!!! (She finally understood)




We forgot about Sherly.
She was still at home.
And when we found out, everyone was laughing like hell!!!
We forgot her!!!


Sherly the Forgotten XD




After that funny incident,
we stepped in and played mahjong.
Actually, we had no idea how to play it properly.
I only knew how to stack the tiles up...
Even Ah Soo wasn't very sure about the rules...



This Mr Khor r...
From the moment he steps into a house,
he'll sit closest to the table and start opening cookie jars...
At first we didn't notice,
until someone pointed it out.

Non-stop snacking = =



This photo has a hidden purpose.
My idea.
Haha XD




Last stop,
Ah Soo's house.
Where they gambled the night away.



Having fun.
Every one had a good laugh.
XD


Last group photo for the day.
Thank you Ah Soo for being such a nice host.
XD



Oh, last photo of a molester and his victim.
This guy, Lian Lian was I think drunk or something...
WTF, he kept on harassing me and Jer yuen.
My God.
So we're tarnishing his image by spamming his Facebook Wall.
XD













Last but not least.
A very Happy New Year to you and myself.
Personally, I enjoyed this CNY very much







1 comment:

Nate River said...

哈哈阿哈哈哈哈哈! This one good!!!
Pity sweet get forgotten >.<
our gang in jer yuan car thought sweet got into susu's car, but i duno why susu car straight away lari liao... haizzz