Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year! :)

Gong Hei Fatt Choi~~~

Haha XD



I just came back from' CNY visitation' is there even a phrase like this?
So I'm damn tired now to either type or upload photos.

There only 5 here.



The first 2 were taking during the eve.
When we had our reunion dinner.
It isn't hard to have a reunion dinner,
cause all my relatives from my dad's side of the family are living in Bentong.


The oldies are all sitting inside.
Cause the table is too small.




And the youngsters and mums sit outside.
Haha.





The next 3 photos are from today's 'bai nian'
Very lazy to upload the rest...
Haizzz...


In front of Lingky's house.




In Kar Yee's house.

We made a point to take photos after every stop.
Will explain in detail later if I'm in the mood.



This is what a can of sardines look like.
5 persons in the back of a Wira.
My god!!
Everytime there was a bump on the road,
Jeremiah's car went kkkkkkkktttttt~~~
(The sound when the bottom of the car touches the road surface)







Ok, that's all for now.
Have to sleep earlier cause tomorrow I will be going to my grandma's house again in the morning to help with the praying.


Toodles~




P/s: Happy CNY~~!!!!








No comments: