Sunday, February 27, 2011

The death and the strawberry.

I know, I know,
the title makes no sense at all...XD


Though if you guys are BLEACH fans,
you'll know that that is actually the title of the 1st chapter.
The moment I saw it I was like,
o.0''', that makes no sense.



I'm still not in the mood to type about my lousy STPM results
so just for the sake of updating,
I took a few photos of the 2 girls I made this afternoon.





Her name is Ivy



I named her Ivy,
after the main character from Kissed by an Angel.
Yup, I'm re-reading it to kill time.
Literally.






Love your bag Ivy :)
And your dress too.








The other girl beside Ivy is Nessa, short for Vanessa.
What she's wearing is a style I've never tried before,
whether its on myself or on paper dolls.




Nessa is supposed to be this cool rebellious girl that listens to rock music all the time through that earphone of hers.
But deep down she's really soft and mushy though she will not admit that.
(You have no idea how hard was it to cut those earphones!)


While Ivy on the other hand,
is this quiet and obedient girl who loves helping everyone and loves simple handmade things plus she keeps a cat for a pet.
(I wish I could be as slim as her XD)










Nice?





2 comments:

vcwanyi said...

omg you made em?!
geez you're good!
they look stunning~

Spiral Riynn said...

haha thanks XD