Friday, February 11, 2011

STPM results coming out??




Okay, I just found out this morning that STPM results will be out on the 21st this month.



WTF?!


That's like just 10 days away!!



I almost got a heart failure when I heard about it.








Want to know where I got the news from?
Click me
This website has been circulating Facebook.




But then,
there isn't any news about it on the MPM website.
Weird.
So my friend called the MPM hotline,
and the guy at the other end told him that the actual date is not fixed,
but 21th might be a possibility.





WTF?!!!!










5 comments:

向海 said...

yeah getting earlier year by year so stupid!frankly speaking,im totally nt prepared yt...dieloh

Anonymous said...

But the "mpm" havent announce...
This website dunno can trust or not de... Haizzz...~~

Dun worry, ning ning..
Chai Yee is here to say CONGRATULATIONS to ZHI NING for her excellent performance in STPM 2010.

Spiral Riynn said...

Siew Jin: You not prepared, I lagi not prepared rrr!!!


ChaiYee: = = Taking revenge on me r??

Anonymous said...

Chaiyee Tay likes your comment: "
ChaiYee: = = Taking revenge on me r??"

Spiral Riynn said...

Hahahahahaha. Haizzz, why blogspot don't have the 'like' button??