Thursday, October 30, 2008

29th of October...

My brother's birthday!! Nothing much happened actually... I just wanted to write it down... My birthday is on the 23rd and my bro's is on the 29th, coincidence much?? So... We weren't really in the mood of celebrating actually cause at that time we found out that Twinkle Toes was sick =.=


Anyway, my mom bought a chocolate cheese cake for my brother... Blahh...
Chocolate + cheese?? Not in a million years.... How is one supposed to taste the mixed flavours of salty and sweet on a cake?? I for one do not agree with this weird taste!! No way... But I did try some... At least my fruit cake was better...

There wasn't much really... My mom and I sand the happy burpday song... and the usual procedure which if you do it every once a year turns out pretty boring... Anyway I was rushing for my Chinese tuition at 8pm...

This should be written in past tense since it was over long ago.... 'Happied Birthdaied' hahahahahaha... Silly brother...

No comments: