Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happily Ever After... My foot!!!

I've been wondering lately... What's up with all those Disney Princesses... I mean the title speaks for itself, right???

Well... Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Snow White... Why do they have to end the same way? Happily Ever After in a sort of girly romantic and untrue way?? Why lie to the audience?? Live isn't that perfect... You don't fall in love at first sight and remain in love forever and ever... Isn't it kinda false??

I mean look at Cinderella... How can she be that dumb to marry a man she hardly knew?? I think she only married him just because he was a prince and because he was filthy rich... How can you even determine your future partner by finding out whether she fits a size 3?? Get real man... This is the real life, not some crappy romantic story... To some maybe, but to me its only false images...

Snow white is even worse... The girl sleeps in a coffin and a prince comes by, then kisses her then they fall deeply in love... I'm not being sarcastic but this is the truth... If I were the prince, I wouldn't even dare to go near a dead body than to kiss a corpse...(Or rather deep deep coma which looks like she's dead, you know what I mean)

But, these movies do kinda provide entertainment for children... But me?? I would rather prefer movies that are less romantic and unreal... Not that I despise fantasies... I love fantasies but romance in fantasy is a big no no...


Bwahahahahahahaha.... But the baddies are kinda creative though...

No comments: