Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nut cracker...

Okay... Yaya... I know SPM is just a stone throw away but I can't help it so I'm posting this up...

Today is of course a school day as usual, no more fun holiday for us Form 5 s... Haizzz... But as you all know, well at least Malaysians, that a few days ago was Deepavali, right?? Our big friend Abhiram decided to bring some India goodies or cuisines of you can call it that for us as a treat... =.=

At first I did not know about it until my friends started munching away in class, when the teacher was teaching!!!!!!! Oh my Gawd!!! It certainly has become a habit for our class... Sad... There was muruku and a plastic jar of what do you call... er... rock solid cookies?? Yes?? I don't know what were they called but my friends exclaimed that whatever they were, tasted extremely awful and spat then out top speed!!! It wasn't that bad... At least to me... Maybe there was something wrong with my taste buds... Well anyway, they tasted kinda like peanut and coconut shreds and gula Malacca mixed together... You don't get it?? Well never mind... At least it didn't taste that bad... +.+

Hehe... In the end there were only 2 left... But the 2 of those rounded cookies were sticking together like glue... like Siamese twins!!! Yep!!! They could not be separated!!!!! Imagine the type of batter used in them!!! They were solid rock!!!!!!!! So I decided to have a little fun... I asked my classmates to try to separate them by shaking only and without opening the cover... and if they succeeded I was to pay then RM5...I wonder what possessed my to place a stupid bet like that!!! Oh what the hell... Well I was quite bored and it was fun seeing my classmates shake the harmless cookies like hell!!@.@

Hehe... I was sure, very sure that they would fail to separate the Siamese twins... Unfortunately for me...=.= Haizzz... At the end of thet school day, my friend managed to break them open!!!!!! ARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah Chua!!!!! No!!!! You weren't supposed to separate them, they were meant to stick like elephant glue for all eternity, unless well until someone digests them!!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! My RM5!!!!!!! I don't wanna give them up.... *sob*



Why am I such a big mouth?? Why am I such a dummy??!!

Besides that bet I had another one with my friend and ended up losing too... Is it bad luck?? Yes?? Please say no...

No comments: