Monday, October 13, 2008

... ...nothing much??






Haizzz.... Just came home from school... I only turned on the computer because my mom is not at home... I better not let her find out about this or I'll find myself hanging upside down, hehe...

So... lets get to the pointy point... How many of you guys have ever confessed?? I mean not that you have done anything wrong. But to somebody you l-v-... Haizzz... Bet you have or maybe you haven't...

Well I have something to say based on my painful experience... You better don't unless you are sure the other person won't mind... It's extremely awkward and you end up not speaking to each other...

It wasn't really a huge like-like thing but only a tiny tiny crush... Actually we were playing a game you see, telling the 'players' (There were only 3 of us) who you liked and I ended up in this extremely awkward and tight situation... He kept on bugging me and I couldn't believe it when I really said it?!!!!

Now when I think about it I kinda regret it... I was so dumb!!! Well, it proved one more thing... I am much braver than I think!! Hehe....><

No comments: