Friday, October 3, 2008

Trip 2 KlCc...

Hahaha!!! I'm back again...
Well my dream came true! My mom brought us to KLCC and I bought 6 books that cost up to RM2oo and something... Can you believe that?? Just six books, what are books made of nowadays... Pretty lame dream ain't it. Well I've been longing to buy a few more books to add up to my collection so hehe my lame reason. The books I bought (screams like a stupid fangirl and runs around holding the books in circles) Inkspell, Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment; School's Out Forever, Thieves Like Us, The Icebound Land and my favourite!!! ARTEMIS FOWL: The Time Paradox!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOlala...

We reached there at about 8am I think... We had breakfast at a shop oh i don't noe the name... Hah, I had a good laugh... My bro and I ordered sandwiches with egg and tuna respectively... My mom shared with us. And my friend Mok Shao Min decided to pay extra for her breakfast and bought pancakes... Well really tiny pancakes and a really really S size egg, jam, butter and 1 strawberry... Well I mean tiny for a mouse... And that big plate with small food cost around RM10!! I laughed the hell out, what a great coice to make!! Hah! At least I enjoyed my breakfast really well...

Hehehehe... Well before my mom, my bro me and Mok went to Kinokuniya... Well my friend's shoe sorta fell apart?? Yup, that's right! It fell apart like Tofu... (bursts into insane laughter) The shoes weren't worn for very long and I think they decided to have a kind of revenge... Bwahahahahahaha... Revenge of the Tofu Shoes!!! And when she walked the pieces started to fall bit by bit... I think you people can imagine that. Then we started searching high and low for a pair of ordinary and not so costly shoes... We went to Parkson and found omigod!!! RM170 for a pair of shoes?? Well designer no doubt but should it be that "cheap"? And then we strolled into Bata then finally she came across a pair "bling bling" shoes...bling bling as in shiny? Like her braces... ... Hahahaha... They really matched I mean teeth and shoes!!! Finally she got her shoes and RM40 something flew away...(The shop was called nose? I think)

Well that's it our extremely short journey... We departed at around 7am by bus and came back at around 3pm, then my friend and I had to go for Physics tuition straight away... Haizzz... Talk about weird... The only sad thing was I didn't get to buy Cherub and Jimmy Coates...and we didn't get to watch a movie... Well you wouldn't die of that would you?? You're right I won't at least I have my darling books...

That's it for now... Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

No comments: