Thursday, October 16, 2008

My inventions??

I've invented a few quotes myself... Not really good... You may even fail to understand them but why bother??

Time and tide, both untrustable; both grow weary, and neither wait...
It sounds kinda familiar with "time and tide wait for no man", right?? Hehehe...

A dream I once lived in, I longed to remember;
In the harsh cruel reality, I wished to forget.
Both like fake images, distorted and fragile.
If you were me, which would you choose??
This is not really a quote... Kinda like a poem... A short one... Hehehe... I was bored...

Logic is the reason and the answer to everything; but with magic, logic turns tragic...
This is inspired by Artemis Fowl's Minerva and Reason from Magic's Child...

Miracles are beyond logic, they carry no reason but bring great magic.

That's about it...

No comments: