Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Holiday = No holiday

Its holiday for the Muslims now... Btw Selamat Hari Raya!!
But however (sobs and wipes away a tear) I want to go to Kinokuniya to buy books!!! My darling story books!!!! I wanna buy Cherub: The Sleepwalker and The General, Jimmy Coates and Artemis Fowl! Now I can't because of my mom... she decided that going to KL is a waste of time and precious money, cheh stingy...
Now I have to stay at home and revise and revise and revise and revise until I drop dead. Haizzz... I know I know my big exam is coming up but I can't concentrate... Argh!!!!!!! I hate math...
So... As a conclusion, I am left to rott at home.

A monologue with my conscience:
Me: I wanna wanna wanna buy books!!
Conscience: No you can't!
Me: Why not?
Conscience: You're wasting money!
Me: So what?? I like to read. Unless you open a bookstore for me this instance I might
reconsider the idea...
Conscience: Well, I kinda like the idea about you as in me rotting at home and revising until
you drop dead makes an awful lot of improvement... doesn't it??
Me: Does not! >.<
Conscience: Does too!
Me: Does not!!
Conscience: Does too!!
Me: Does not!!!
Conscience: Does too!!!

... ... An arguement with myself... Ha one of the symptoms of going crazy(mengamuk)hehe

No comments: