Thursday, October 16, 2008

Birthday present dilemma...

I hate dilemmas... Don't you... I mean you don't know what to choose between this and that and that and that... And in the end you are blank... Like a sheet of paper...

So here's the problem... My birthday is coming... it's next Thursday yay me!!
Then my friend came and asked me what did I want for my birthday?? I was like huh?? I had no idea... I'm quite satisfied with my life now and I can't think of anything to have... Unless you are able to grant me 3 wishes...

Books?? Nah... I think I have more than enough and I have a load of textbooks to study, so this is out...

Then what?? A cake?? My mom will buy one, no need too many cakes la...

Ermmmm... But dercorations is a big no no!!! I do not want a crappy penholder or cheapo music box. They eat up the space on my table... No!!!

Then... Clothes?? No... I'm fine with mine at the moment though I do realise I keeping dressing up in the same T-shirt... Anyway I would't count on other people's sense of style...

My friend even suggested lingerie... No no... In case it doesn't fit... Hahaha....

So?? I'm still thinking for something suitable... If you can leave a comment or just give it to me as a birthday present... Yes??

No comments: