Monday, October 20, 2008

Prepositions?? what the hell is that??

Our English teacher Pn Nair decided that our grammar wasn't gud enough and gave us lotsa grammar exercises to do... prepositions... Dunno what on earth is that... I don't even know what is a verb?? My gawd!!!!! My English is only sederhana la... Not extremely good... I just feel my way through the language... You know what I mean la... I can't stand this grammar and tatabahasa nonsense... How can you determine one's language skills by grammar?? Kinda lame ain't it??

So there I was doing the darn thing!! And guess what I got only 26 out of 36!!! Crap, rubbish, garbage!!! Imagine, me getting 10 mistakes!!! Argghhhh!!!! I hate grammar!!! And there I was I remembered when our 'beloved' teacher asked our opinion on what to do the next lesson... I was the only one that said 'essay' and I got the idea rejected by the whole class... "NO!!!!!!!!!!" Now? They are suffering from the evil grammar exercises... =.=

Grammar is evil, I tell you...

And by the way, do foreigners learn grammar?? Yes?? Leave me a comment... Thanks >.~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For me, essay is evil...
@.@!!!
only u say essay is angel...
haizzz...

tat 1 spm song i cant hear...
haizzz...

Nate River said...

well... u r the only one crazy enuf who dare to say essay n quite loud by the way...

wat u hv received was a whoe class of objection is normal. at least u did not get a whack rite between ur eyes n say u r a moron.

haha

Spiral Riynn said...

... ...