Friday, October 24, 2008

Yay holiday??

Ermm... Holiday... this Deepavali Holiday is kinda depressing... Why you may ask?? Cause of the SPM crap... Haizzz... Can't believe I'm still revising Sejarah... So sad... And guess what I'm still addicted to blogging and youtubing W.I.T.C.H...

Freaking SPM... It's crap, dung, dropping, stool, shit... You name it... Whatever... Getting back to reading the history of Nabi Muhammad... =.= Ermmm.... not supposed to talk about sensitive issues but what the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Can't I get the information straight into my brain without having to memorize?? Like photographic memory!!! Yay, I want some!!!! =.=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i also hope tat i have prefect memorising...
then ooo...
sejarah aa, ict aaa, chemistry physics are sap sap sui liao...
hahahah!!