Saturday, October 4, 2008

What to give her on her birthday??


Hihi.. I'mmmm bbaaacccckkkkk!!!!!! (get on with it)

Okay okay... Today, my friend is gonna have a birthday party, well it isn't her birthday today actually it was delayed due to the SPM trial exam and stuff. Well anyway, I'm having headache since I have no idea what to get for her?? Stuff toy? No. Teddies? No. Books? No way. Then what? Oh I dunno...

Well then, I decided to give her one of my mom's presents she received from her students. (my mom's a teacher)A mug, doubtlessly made in China... and tiny Donald figurine... I told you I had not the slightest idea what to give her!!!! At least that's better than going to the party empty handed... The whole class will be there!! Yay! That would be fun what with all the jeering and cheering and shouting... I haven't seen my best friend for one whole week!!!

No comments: