Sunday, October 5, 2008

My darling holiday is flying away...




Okay here goes... AARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!! I have to go back to school again tomorrow!! Can you believe it? One week's holiday can pass by so extremely fast! I can't even remember what I did during the Raya holiday, reading perhaps. All I remember is the tiny voice in my head nagging me to revise and revise... Well tiny voice you can give up now...

Let's see, tomorrow we have Bio(We're getting our test papers!!), English(Definitely the best!), EST, History(... ...boring~~), Moral and Chinese(Hell no)!! That's tomorrow's time table... Lucky me we don't get Additional Math on Monday. And we'll be back to the same old routine again.Wake up at 6am then go to school, sit on a chair until my back is sore and listening to the teachers blah blah blah blah... whatever... The only good thing about school is you get to meet your friends and gossip!!! Yes, yes...

I'm kinda worries bout SPM now... I bet everyone does... That's why I'm starting to revise Biology... Haizzz... But I like to daydream... Think about unnecessary things like oh I dunno, what to write in this blog of mine?? Haha~~

I'm starting school tomorrow again! I don't wanna go...(cries like a baby) I wanna stay at home and sleep... I can't even believe that last week I was moaning about how boring the holiday was... Now I'm doing the exact opposite... Nonono... I llluuuuuvvvvv holidays!!!!!!!!!! Come back no no no don't go!!! (sweat drop)

Well that's it, there goes my sanity, poof!


=.= =.= =.= =.= =.= =.= =.= =.= =.= =.= =.= =.= =.= =.= =.= =.= =.=

No comments: