Saturday, October 18, 2008

Here comes the boring weekend~

^^ Weekend/ Saturday & Sunday = Boring
Weekend as in Saturday or Sunday equals to boring??

Yes?? For me the answer is yes and no... No, because I have to cram cram cram for SPM!!! Currently revising Sejarah and Modern Math... Hehe... Will start my weakest subject sometime later.. Have to start reading 'The Pearl' and komsas again... Haizzz...


>.<

Wish I had more time... More or less 25 days to go... The dreaded and greatly feared SPM!!! What a stupid exam... Haizzz... =.= If this keeps up, I may faint...


My cousin told me some time ago that eating raisins and drinking plain water helps with our brain, does it?? Something about improving our memory, think her teacher told her and so... I did that when I had my PMR... I think it kinda helped... At least I managed to scrap full As... But this time it might be a hell lot different...

I remember my friend was going around the class asking everyone what did they think they would get for SPM... I thought for quite a while and said, "Less than 11 of course, maybe around 8 or 9 gua..." Dunno is it for sure la...

I take 11 subjects... I think I'll get a definite A1 for English... The other subjects??
BM >> A1 gua...
BC >> Impossible to get A1... Maybe C or D gua...
Moral >> A1?? Yes??
SJ >> A1... maybe... Okay la this subject cause I love memorizing...Hehe...
MM >> B3 maybe...If the level is lower I might even scrap an A2.
EST >> A1... but a lot of pp said that it was difficult to score... =.=
Bio >> A1?? Or maybe A2?? Can la...

Now it turns worse... My three main weakness... Haizzz...
FZ >> D7 LA... Don't wanna fail at least pass... Perhaps if the level is lower I might get credit...

MT >> Ermmm... Pass la(Cause level is extremely low)... Maybe get only 30 something marks... So have to work real hard...

CHE >> @#%$*@#$[CENSORED] This is the worse... haizzz... Might not even pass... I f that really happens at least it won't show on the Sijil... But hope can pass la...

I think I'm straying of the point... Well anyway... Weekends are S~U~P~E~R boring!!!

5 comments:

Nate River said...

ur current results r quite ok de la~~~~~at least u abnormal 1 luv to memorise stupid things like bio n sejarah.............

Spiral Riynn said...

At last!!! A comment!!! Hahaha... But I wanna get full A1!!! *sob*

Anonymous said...

To nate river:
u say she like to memorise stupid things like bio n sejarah..
Wohoo!!!
Dun let me c u r memorising bio n sej... They r STUPID..!!
Hahah!!!
Later u fail in tis 2 sub in SPM then i will juz clap my hand n shout "Hooley!!"
Hahhaha!!!

Anonymous said...

Ermmm... Tat is juz a joke!!!

Then tis 1..
To my loving Ning Er...
hahha!!I knw u dun like i call u like tat...

U say i never leave any comment to u..
Bt oo...
u wan ti liang me leh.!!
u knw my eng so "phat" de la
U write many post..
I dun understand leh... How to leave comment leh??

At last tis 1 i understand la..
Hahaahah!!!

※leng lui...
dun put "word verification" la...
u thought im cacat meh..
very ma fan aa..1!!

Spiral Riynn said...

Hahahaha... Gud!!!! Thank you very much...