Friday, October 17, 2008

Messy hair...

I just came back from Physics tuition... Before the tuition I had decided to not tie my long curly hair and let it fling loosely around. HEHE... I don't know what possessed me to do that. Well anyway my hair was wet so I decided...

But... ...
... ... ...

... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

When I got home, and looked in the mirror... I saw my curly hair all standing up!!! Arghhh!! My hair was a mess!!! Perhaps due to the strong wind or something...

I regretted to not tie my hair... *sob*

I can't believe my friend didn't tell me that... Imagine the people laughing at my hair... My mom used to say my hair looked like straw, and it still does... =.= Well, now it just looks like sea weed... Why did God give me curly hair??? Oh Gawd, how I hate my wild unruly straw hair...





*ps: I'm not a vain person but I like many others like myself to be tidy.*sigh*

No comments: