Thursday, October 16, 2008

Motto

Today there was a piece of A4 paper going around my class... We were asked to write our name, address and motor?? Motor?? huh?? Everyone assumed that it meant the car plate or something... Well since I don't drive I left it blank... So did everyone...



In the end we found out that the assistant monitor was pulling a prank on us... It was supposed to be motto not motor... What the?? My dear fellow friends, there's a big difference between motto and motor... *sigh*

Then I sank into dilemma again... What to write?? Those information were supposed to be put inside the year book and I wanted to inspire someone... There were simple ones like No pain no gain, Do your best and beat the rest... Those were just plain and boring and I doubt it would be inspiring....

Then my friend suggested Aurum Est Potestas or was it the other way around?? which meant Gold is Power from Artemis Fowl... Hello~~ What the the heck did we need gold for?? I came up with a few... But they were either too long or too emo-ish...

In the end I came up with this simple one... When words fail, music speaks which had nothing to do with our studies.. I might reconsider it...

I saw some funny mottos too... Like, don't die in Form 5?? Huh? Work hard for gold, glory and gospel, obsessed with Sejarah??

There were all kinds of weird stuff... Well they're creative aren't they...

No comments: