Friday, October 24, 2008

Yay! Hamster ville!!!











The cuteness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ermm... My mom sorta got two hamsters for my bro and me... Hehe... Hamsters?? Yeah you saw it right... Cute little buggers, they are...

My mom took my bro to a pet shop and bought the two cuties plus cage which were around RM 65 yes?? Oooooo... So cute!! Arghhhh!!!!!! The cuteness!!!!!!!!!! There was a gi-normous one, obviously a female and I named it Furball... Furball!!!! The other one?? a male called Twinkle Toes... Hehe... Good name, eh??

Furball meet Twinkle Toes, Twinkle Toes meet Furball!!!

Well I can't wait till they mate, the natural process... Twinkle Toes is wriggling around my thigh as I type...Hehe shoo!! Get off!!

I wanna see cute babey hamsters... Offspring Yay Biology... I'm thinking of dissecting one...*Evil laugh* So there you go the cute little buggers...

No comments: