Friday, October 17, 2008

Away messages, Artemis's style...

BRB. There’s a shimmering spot in the air behind my right shoulder. Uh oh…

I do not have the time for these foolish “chats.” I have fairy gold to steal.

At the risk of sounding clichéd, BRB.

Busy yelling at the waitress who offered me the children’s menu.

Away trying to capture the yet again escaped Opal Koboi.

I predict I will be back. Trust me, I haven’t been wrong yet.

Trying to prove that my bugs don’t have bugs.

Trapped in the Operation Booth. SOMEONE GET ME OUT!

Away making a sandwhich. It’s more difficult than it looks. ~Artemis Fowl

On Strike because nobody appreciates my extremely unique and helpful inventions.

I’m not here right now, but as Holly says, “I knew he’d be back. I knew it.”

“They accused me of murdering Julius. How can I stay? Don’t worry, old friend. I won’t be far away.”

“Busy. Currently kidnapping an elf.”

“Do not disturb. We have a serious situation above ground. First, I would like you all to stop all your yapping so I can hear myself think!”

“BRB. Off to grab some caviar [you can’t believe the stuff they feed us in Bartleby’s].”

I’m away, but be warned, Foaly sees all.





(I’m away. Leave me alone before Butler makes you.)This is currently my favourite!!!

Akakakakakakakakakakakaka!!!!!!!!!

No comments: